To configure the email notifications in Acronis:
Select the Send e-mail notifications about the operation state check box.
Configure email settings:
- Enter the email address in the To field. You can enter several email addresses in a semicolon-delimited format.
- Enter the outgoing mail server (SMTP) in the Outgoing mail server (SMTP) field.
- Set the port of the outgoing mail server. By default the port is set to 25.
- If required, select the SMTP authentication check box, and then enter the user name and password in the corresponding fields.
- To check whether your settings are correct, click the Send test message button.
If the test message sending fails, then perform the following:
Click Show extended settings.
Configure additional email settings:
Enter the e-mail sender address in the From field. If you are not sure what address to specify, then type any address you like in a standard format, for example [email protected].
Change the message subject in the Subject field, if necessary.
Select the Log on to incoming mail server check box.
Enter the incoming mail server (POP3) in the POP3 server field.
Set the port of the incoming mail server. By default the port is set to 110.
- Click the Send test message button again.
Additional notification settings:
- To send a notification concerning process completion, select the Send notification upon operation’s successful completion check box.
- To send a notification concerning process failure, select the Send notification upon operation failure check box.
- To send a notification with operation messages, select the Send notification when user interaction is required check box.
- To send a notification with full log of operations, select the Add full log to the notification check box.