To Open Nero
- Click Start
- Click All Programs
- Click Nero
- Click Nero StartSmart
Burning a CD using Nero StartSmart
- At the top of Nero make sure you have “CD/DVD” selected.
- To make an Audio or Data CD select the relevant icon.
- Click Make Data / Make Audio CD.
- Click Add
- Select the files you would like to burn to the CD and select Add.
- Select Finished when you have finished adding the files you want to burn.
- Click Next
- Change the Disc Name to something relevant.
- Click Burn to burn CD/DVD.
If you keep having problems burning the CD/DVDs you can lower the burning speed to improve an accurate burn at the same window as the Disc Name.
If you have problems ejecting the CD/DVD drive after burning it might be faulty and you can try ejecting by going into My Computer, Right click the CD/DVD drive and select Eject.