Trying to add your Google Account to your Android phone and it’s coming up with the error “Can’t establish a reliable data connection to the server” try the tips below:
- Go into Applications and select the Youtube Application
- Login using your Google Account
- Wait for about one minute, while the Youtube application syncs your data.
- Close the Youtube application
- Open Settings
- Go to Accounts
- Now your Google Account should be listed, if it is not, attempt to add it (you should now be able to)
- . Add YouTube app and login with gmail account
If that does not work, try the following:
- Turn your mobile phone off
- Take out your Sim Card
- Start your phone (without Sim card)
- Click on Settings
- Click on Accounts
- Now attempt to add your Google Account
- Once the account has been added power off your phone and put your Sim card back in.
If that does not work it has been reported a Factory Reset _(which you will lose all your data/contacts) _will work.