“An error occurred while using SSL configuration for socket address %2. The error status code is contained within the returned data.”
This error occurs when the SSL certificates that allow you to access secure content, such as Emails & Internet Banking becomes damaged or corrupted. Follow the instructions below to fix.
- Click Start click All Programs, click Accessories
- Right–click Command Prompt & click Run as Administrator then click Continue.
- Type netsh http show sslcert, press Enter to view the installed certificates.
- Type netsh http delete sslcert, press Enter to delete the incorrectly installed certificate.
- Type netsh http add sslcert, press Enter to re-install the certificate.