Ever found a great Winamp Skin, But you did not know how to install it? This tutorial will explain how._
To install Winamp Skins:
- Download & save the skin you want
- Double click the skin file (usually saved in Documents/Downloads)
- When it prompts, whether you want to install skin or not, select Yes.
- It will then install the skin and switch to it.
If it wont open in Winamp; Right click the skin and click Open With.. if Winamp is not in the list; then Browse for it; Winamp is usually located in: C:Program FilesWinamp. Select winamp.exe and click Open; it will then install the skin._
Switch to another skin
- Open Winamp
- Right click a free space next to one of the toolbars up the top.
- Click Options
- Select Skin Browser
- It will then list any installed skins and you can double click the skin you want to change winamp to the new skin.
Some great winamp skins are located “here“