- Open VideoLAN (VLC)
- Click Tools
- Click Preferences
- Click All
- Click on Input/Codecs
- Look for Subtitle Track ID
- Set ID to “****”
- Press Ok
Error 37_ occurs when the login servers for Diablo are at full capacity (occurring mainly on the Diablo 3 Launch day). To fix this issue, simply Try again until a spot has opened in the queue.
Error 317002_ occurs when the game servers for Diablo 3 are down, either for maintenance or simply have crashed, the fix for this issue is Try again!! (Also check out Diablo 3 Server Status)
To repair this follow the guide below:
- Open the Brother tray door(where you insert the Toner)
- Press and hold the Go button, until all the Lights are on.
- Release Go button and close the tray door
Some people have also reported that with some models you actually have to remove the Toner unit before the reset will work, so if the above doesn’t work try again with the Toner unit out.
Caused when your network driver has become corrupted or changed for NetBIOs with an incompatible version from either Windows Updates or a filter from your Firewall (most commonly Zone Alarm).
You can “repair” this by using System Restore to go back to a previous driver, follow the guide below to do this:
- Restart your computer
- While it is starting up and just before the computer starts to load Windows continuously tap F8.
- A text-based menu will appear and using the Arrow Keys and the Enter key select Repair My Computer (up the top of the menu)
- Now it will prompt with your install selection, choose your Windows install and User Account and press Ok
- It will now come up with a dialog Window displaying a few options, click System Restore (it will take a while to actually load)
- Select Next
- Choose a valid System Restore point (the most recent while the computer was going is the best bet)
- Select Next and Ok
- Wait for the restore to finish and restart your computer. It should now be going (If it does not work, you might have to go to a System Restore point more previous then the one you used).
- Click Control Panel
- Click Network & Sharing Center
- Click Manage Network Connection (on the left hand side menu)
- Right click on the Local Area Connection
- Left click Properties
- You will now have a list of protocols and services related to your networking device, leave the rest alone and uncheck QoS Packet Scheduler
- Click Ok
Note: If you have any valid Firewalls such as Zone Alarm installed, your best bet is once you have regained access to Windows is to uninstall it, the Windows Firewall does a good enough job and you do not need a third party one.
Note: Also make sure you are running the latest Windows service pack which helps reduce this issue.
Follow the instructions to create a mapped network drive in Windows 7 without windows indexing like a local folder?
- Create a new folder for your network shares (ie c:Shared)
- Go into the folder you created and make a new folder (ie c:SharedMovies)
- Now you need to link the library into the folder you create in the second step (ie c:SharedMovies) by going into Documents and up the top click “Includes: 2 locations” and click Add and add the folder.
- Now go back to your original folder you created (ie c:Shared) and delete the folder you made in the second step (ie c:SharedMovies)
- Now we make a link to link the folder to the remote folder and to do that we need the Command Prompt, click Start, Run type: cmd and press Enter
- Type in: mklink /d c:Shared remotemachinefolder and press Enter
- Now your Documents folder should include your remote folder mapped through the c:Shared folder you created earlier like it is a normal folder.