- Launch App Store
- Select Featured (left most option – down bottom)
- Scroll to the bottom and select your account (the button is centered and long)
- Here you can change your Account country.
If the above doesn ’t work – you need to either create a new iTunes account temporarily or borrow someone’s.
- On the iPhone/iPod go to Settings
- Select iTunes & App Store
- Log in with an English apple account.
- Open App Store
The App Store will switch to English – you can now logout of the English account and the iPhone/iPod will retain its language setting.