Internet Explorer limits the amount of concurrent downloads. This is how you increase it
- Click Start
- Click Run
- Type in “notepad” and press enter
- Copy the following and paste the HKey Local machine code underneath these instructions.
- Save the document as “IEDownloads.reg“
- Go to where you saved the document and double click it to merge it into the registry. If a confirmation prompt appears then accept it.
- Restart the computer and you should be able to download more then 8 files at a time.