Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item.
There are several different fixes to try for this – I have listed them below.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on Tools
- Click on Internet Options
- Select Internet and click Custom Level
- In the Miscellaneous section, set the ‘Launching applications and unsafe files’ to Prompt
- Right clicking on the file you are attempting to open and select “Unblock”.
- Renaming the filename of the file you are attempting to access to contain less than 8 characters
- Reinstalling your antivirus – commonly caused by Trend & AVG Antivirus