Using a Windows utility called ProduKey you can retrieve the product keys for Microsoft Windows and Office.
- First click “here” to download (the link is down the bottom, you want the ZIP file)
- Open the saved file and extract to a folder that is easily accessible
- Open ProduKey.exe and it will automatically retrieve the product keys for the local machine.
- To recover the keys for another Windows installation, click File, Select Source
- Select Load the Product Keys from External Windows Directory and click Browse to locate the Windows directory you want to retrieve the keys for.
Note: Using this utility you can also recover the keys using a software hive and remote computers on the network (you have admin access to).
Note: Below are the command prompts commands to run the tool from the windows Command Prompt.
produkey.exe /remote Server01
produkey.exe /remotefile “c:tempcomputers.txt”
produkey.exe /regfile “F:WINNTsystem32configsoftware”
produkey.exe /windir “c:winnt” /shtml “c:temppk.html”
produkey.exe /remotealldomain MyDomain
produkey.exe /iprange 192.168.1.10 192.168.1.50
produkey.exe /stab “” » c:tempprd.txt
produkey.exe /OfficeKeys 0 /WindowsKeys 1 /shtml f:tempkeys.html