Having problems where your monitor rotation is wrong, such as the start menu ending up upside down at the top of the screen? Follow the instructions below to repair.
Common fix for those using an Intel graphics driver, try the following Key combination:
- On the keyboard, press and hold the: CTRL+ALT key then hold down the UP-ARROW button, to switch the screen rotation, keep pressing the UP-ARROW till you get your desired rotation.
If the step above didn’t work, try this:
- Look for the Time on the Start Bar
- Around the time will be small little icons, now position your mouse you might have to put it sideways and click to reveal any hidden icons on the small arrow.
- Look for the Graphics driver tray icon, it might be nVidia (which is a green icon) or ATI (which is a red icon) and right click it.
- Left click Rotation
- Choose Normal
- Press Ok (within 15 seconds) on the dialog Window that opens to accept the changes if your rotation is now the right way.