Every time you open Google Chrome you’re getting the “Your profile could not be opened correctly” error? This is how I fixed it.
- Open My Computer/Computer
- Go into your operating system drive (usually Local Disk C:)
- Go to Users/Documents & Settings
- Go into your user account (for example: C:Usersluke)
- Navigate to: AppDataLocalGoogleChromeUser DataDefault
- Delete WebData
If you are running Windows XP navigate to: Application DataLocalGoogleChromeUserDataDefault.
Note: Default is the name of the Google profile; it may be different depending on your setup.