What you need
- Philips Screwdriver
- Small Razor Blade/Flat-Head Screwdriver
- Remove the Laptop Battery (to prevent laptop from getting bumped and turning on).
- On the casing of the laptop _(just above the keyboard –where the power button is located)_locate a little notch on either side and lift. Gently remove the plastic casing.
- You should now be able to see 2 screws (on either side of the top laptop) and unscrew them.
- Put your fingers on either side of the top part of the keyboard and gently lift upwards
- Lift the keyboard out and unplug it.