To operate this device, you need to have to have installed Cyberlink DVD Producer that came on a CD with your device.
- First plug in the DVD Maker 2 (USB) device into the supplied External USB Cable and plug that into the computer, then connect the USB device into the component outputs on the device, for example VHS machine you are trying to copy from.
- Open DVD Producer
- Press the Direct to DVD button (at the top)
- Put in a Blank DVD into your DVD R/W drive
- Click Next
- Make sure the right Recorder device is select and press Record.
- Press End Record to finalise and finish the recording. Make sure that if you are recording from a VHS machine to make sure that the VHS is rewind and press Play when recording.