What you will need
- Small Flat-Head Screwdriver
- Philips Screwdriver
- Undo the clips at the front, one on each side and lift the plastic panel up slightly.
- Take the top plastic cover off, revealing the Ink Cartridge area using a Flat-Head Screwdriver gently lift the clips on either side up and gently lift the plastic casing up.
- Remove the two Copper Screws on the top of the back part of the printer.
- Once removed, gently lift the top chassis off.
- You should now have unfettered view of the keyboard, undo the latches on each side.
- Slide the keyboard towards you and gently lift it up out of place.