Do you want to display more then 20 posts in the All Posts list within WordPress? Follow the guide below to reveal the rest.
- Make sure you are logged into your WordPress account
- Click on Posts (left hand side)
- Click All Posts
- Click Screen Options (up the top)
- You should now see a an editable number box – at the moment it should be set to: 20. Change this field to match how many posts you would like to display (for example 500).
- Click Apply
- Your All Posts page should now display the amount of posts listed in step 5