To add a page to the top navigation (tabs) following the instructions below:
First you must have already created the page you want to add.
- Once you have logged into a Site click More (up the top)
- Click Edit Site Layout
- Click Edit Horizontal Navigation (by hovering your mouse over the top tabs)
- Here you can Add/Remove pages to and from the top navigation panel, to Add a page click Add Page
- Select the page you would like to add, click Ok
- Click again to confirm.
- Then close the Edit Horizontal Navigation by clicking Close (upper right).
- To remove pages, go back to the Horizontal Navigation, select the page you want to remove and click the “X” on the right hand side.
- Click Ok
Note: Remember in the Add/Remove Page section you can use the indents to create sub-menus.