If you just had this error and are GASPING like I was at 10PM at night – never fear there is still hope!
Note: Tested with the Drobo 5N.
- Go to the Drobo Support website & download the correct latest firmware for your Drobo.
- Take ALL the internal drives out of the Drobo (this is to make sure your Drobo applications – even Drobo Port applications & storage are not affected).
- If you haven’t already got the Drobo Dashboard you can also download that from the Drobo Support website – Open the Drobo Dashboard.
- Wait 5 minutes till it scans the network and locates your Drobo.
- Once located click on your Drobo & select Tools within the Drobo dashboard.
- Click Manual Update
- Navigate to the location of the firmware update file and upgrade. This will require a restart.
- Once the process has completed restart the Drobo & reinsert your drives.