This problem usually occurs due to a Paper Jam in the printer or a faulty Drum unit in the printer. Follow any of the instructions below that matches your problems.
- In your word document/or document you are trying to print
- Go to File
- Page Setup
- Make sure that your paper source is set to Tray 1 or what Tray the correct paper is in.
- Take off the front cover
- Pull the tabs on the side
- Pull out the big toner and cartridge
- Find the Blue tab
- Slide the tab from right to left
- Reinsert toner
- Close the toner door
If none of the above work, it is possible that your Drum unit is faulty and needs to be sent in to the manufacturer for repair.