Resetting the DCP-110C Printer Waste Ink Counter is easy, follow the instructions below:
- Press the Menu & Mono start keys next press the Up arrow key 4 times to make the machine enter the maintenance mode.
- Enter 8 & 0 by using the up arrow key & SET keys.
- Press the mono start key several times until the purge count appears on the LCD.
- Enter 2 7 8 & 3 by using the up arrow key & set keys to reset the purge count to zero
- Press the stop/exit key to return to the initial stage of the maintenance mode.
- Enter 9 twice by using the up arrow & set key’s to exit from maintenance mode
- Restart printer