- Press the Home Button
- Press the Menu Button
- Select Experiment
- Select Launch Browser
- Press Menu
- Select Bookmarks
- Here you can either select a pre-selected Bookmark or enter the URL of an address you want to go to.
- The Wifi dialog will then launch allowing you to select your Wireless Access Point and enter in your security key (remember the security key is case sensitive).
- Launch App Store
- Select Featured (left most option – down bottom)
- Scroll to the bottom and select your account (the button is centered and long)
- Here you can change your Account country.
If the above doesn’t work – you need to either create a new iTunes account temporarily or borrow someone’s.
- On the iPhone/iPod go to Settings
- Select iTunes & App Store
- Log in with an English apple account.
- Open App Store
The App Store will switch to English – you can now logout of the English account and the iPhone/iPod will retain its language setting.
- Turn the laptop upside down (make sure it is resting against a soft surface, such as a towel.)
- Remove the battery
- Behind the battery is an orange slider.
- Slide the orange slider left.
- Now push the casing forward (towards the battery end)
- The plastic casing will then slide off revealing the HDD and on-board CMOs battery.
Note: The HP Mini uses a 2.5″ SATA HDD
This issue occurs when Windows 8 switches to UEFI install mode – on a non-compatible motherboard. This is commonly caused by multiple HDDs plugged in during boot. Follow the guide below to fix it.
- Unplug any secondary HDDs (Hard drives) from your computer and leave the operating system HDD in.
- Begin the installation again – the install should automatically change the install to master boot record.
- Once installed – turn computer off and plug your other HDDs in.
Note: These instructions are for Ubuntu 12.10. Changing your host name in Ubuntu guide.
- Go to System Settings
- Click Details
- Click: Give a unique name
- Click Start.
- Click Computer/My Computer.
- Navigate to: C:Program Files (x86)Steamsteamappscommonmetro 2033install (the path might be different dependant on your machine.
- Find and run the PhysX application installer (in my instance it is: PhysX_10.02.22_9.10.0222_SystemSoftware.exe) it will then uninstall the copy of PhysX on the machine.
- Once the install has completed run the PhysX installer again to re-install.
- Once completed – you have to close and restart the Steam client.
- Attempt to run Metro 2033.